Aviv Learning Inc
Learn Through Play
Creating engaging educational games on mobile platforms for grades K-12
- Algebra and Geometry
- English Vocabulary
Be the Boss: Become the C.E.O. (Chief Executive Officer) of a company and lead it to glory. Solve Algebra problems, decide the company strategy and culture, as well as deal with daily challenges. This will not be an easy job. You will need to balance the needs of your customers, employees, and investors. You will also make some tough decisions, but as you play you will utilize mathematical models to give you an edge over your competition.
Become a business tycoon and master these industries: Electric Cars, Soft Drinks, Digital Devices, Sports Apparel, and Space Exploration.
- Monitor student progress with a web-based teachers’ portal.
- Identify specific topics and problems that students are struggling with the most.
- Utilize in or out of the classroom as a complement to your lesson plan.
- Create competitions between students and groups of students using the teachers’ portal.
- Make day to day decisions for the company that will drive strategy and culture, so they can out-maneuver their competition.
- Solve Algebra problems to create new products and develop models that will give them an edge against competitors.
- Learn about the challenges of running a business in various industries and how Algebra is used in various departments to gain an edge.
- Become a mayor and decide the fate of your city, just make sure you don’t cause the zombie apocalypse or trigger an alien invasion.
- The game will introduce new words in different contexts with plenty of support to help you understand them.
- Then you will learn the new words by using them to make decisions in uniquely generated story lines that will uncover the cities needs and secrets.
- Knowledge is the ultimate power in Vocab Mayor.